TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. To join email: teenlounge2024@outlook.com

Latest topics
» I came for the first time by accident
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

» My three sons
Owner personal questions and answers EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» April 27th Uno
Owner personal questions and answers EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
Owner personal questions and answers EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Owner personal questions and answers EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap6%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap11%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap11%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
4. Root Beer
 11% [ 6 ]
5. Cream Soda
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap7%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap9%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
7. Licorice
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap17%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap20%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
9 .S'Mores
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap6%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
10. Sour Cherry
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcap2%Owner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcapOwner personal questions and answers Voting_barOwner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap 
Lias
Owner personal questions and answers Vote_lcapOwner personal questions and answers Voting_barOwner personal questions and answers Vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Owner personal questions and answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Owner personal questions and answers Empty
PostSubject: Owner personal questions and answers   Owner personal questions and answers EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:43 pm

As the owner of Teen Lounge Forum and Chat room, I got asked a lot of questions in private messages, either here or in the Discord chat room. I decided to post some of the questions and my answers to those questions to share with the rest of our members and guests. So, here we go.

Are you gay?  no

Do you have a girlfriend? yes

Do you have a muscular chest? yes, I am pretty lean size wise, tall, and I do work out so shirtless it shows.

What do you like best about being the owner of Teen Lounge?
being able to meet and chat with our members from all over the world.

Do you masturbate? of course, what 15 year old guy doesn't

What do you like least about being the owner of Teen Lounge?
all the emails sent to me that are  ads where people are trying to sell us programs such as boosting our Google rankings or gimmicks they are trying to push to bring in new members.

Will you ever make the Discord chat room open to the public? no, I have seen other chat sites and what happens in those chat rooms where membership is not screened, and you have pedophiles, cat fishing, and spam running rampant.

What religion are you, and do you go to church? I am Catholic and I go to church every week.

How many sisters and brothers do you have  I have 2 brothers who are 4 and 13 years old, and a sister who is 19 years old.

Do you make money being the owner of Teen Lounge? no, actually I pay money to keep our own .net domain address and give all our members the full access and extras with our Forum.

What sports do you play?  I wrestle and play golf

Do you get good grades in school? yes

Do you work? yes, on our family farm

Have you ever had to refuse membership to Teen Lounge to anyone? yes, a few people will try and register with sexually explicit nicknames, and I know those people are not trying to join to for the reasons most of our members do, and that they probably have ulterior motives for wanting to be a member.

Are your parents members of Teen Lounge? yes, both my mom and dad are members here.

What is your favorite thing to snack on while you are on the computer? Hot Tamales fierce cinnamon chewy candy.

Well, that pretty much sums up the most common questions I get asked so maybe for some here that will answer questions that you wanted to ask me. I do appreciate all comments though, here and in the chat room.

--------------------------------------
Owner personal questions and answers Fca-lo10

Owner personal questions and answers 3793b310

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, ςαdεη and J͏o͏e͏l͏ like this post

Back to top Go down

Owner personal questions and answers
Page 1 of 1