TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Personal question that offended you? Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Personal question that offended you? EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Personal question that offended you? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Personal question that offended you? EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Personal question that offended you? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Personal question that offended you? EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Personal question that offended you? EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Personal question that offended you? EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Personal question that offended you? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Personal question that offended you? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Personal question that offended you? Vote_lcap1Personal question that offended you? Voting_barPersonal question that offended you? Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Personal question that offended you? Vote_lcap1Personal question that offended you? Voting_barPersonal question that offended you? Vote_rcap 
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Discord Server

Personal question that offended you?

Go down 

Have you ever had someone your own age or a few years older ask you a really personal question that offended you at the time, or later offended you after you thought about it a while?
Yes
Personal question that offended you? Vote_lcap157%Personal question that offended you? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 12 ]
No
Personal question that offended you? Vote_lcap143%Personal question that offended you? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
尺ㄚㄖ几
High School Members
尺ㄚㄖ几

Location : Massachusetts - Sophomore SHS - Hockey, baseball, golf,

Personal question that offended you? Empty
PostSubject: Personal question that offended you?   Personal question that offended you? EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 11:56 am

The recent post I did about the weird girl and conversation is behind me asking this survey question.

Have you ever had someone your own age or a few years older ask you a really personal question that offended you at the time, or later offended you after you thought about it for a while?"

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Personal question that offended you?
Page 1 of 1