TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
I came for the first time by accident Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
I came for the first time by accident EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
I came for the first time by accident EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
I came for the first time by accident EmptyToday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
I came for the first time by accident EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
I came for the first time by accident EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
I came for the first time by accident EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
I came for the first time by accident EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
I came for the first time by accident EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
I came for the first time by accident Vote_lcap1I came for the first time by accident Voting_barI came for the first time by accident Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
I came for the first time by accident Vote_lcap1I came for the first time by accident Voting_barI came for the first time by accident Vote_rcap 
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᒎᗩ$ᑭᗴᖇ
Discord Server

I came for the first time by accident

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
Middle School - with parental consent
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

I came for the first time by accident Empty
PostSubject: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

I have never masturbated cause I did not feel like it. But this weekend, something happened and I came for the first time and felt what it was like.
I was at a friends house who is 13 and wrestles too to stay over night. We hung out then decided to wrestle. I ended up getting pinned on my stomach by my friend, since he is heavier and stronger. We were laughing and he started to put his hands on my butt and slide my butt up back and forth while I was on the floor. I thought it was a joke or something but then it started to feel good while he was doing it. He pressed down as he slide my butt back and forth and said "keep going, move back and forth, it will feel really good. I did and I knew my wiener was stiff. I kept going while he moved me then all of a sudden I got this really awesome feeling, and kind of moaned. He said "this is what masturbation feels like". He asked me to slide down my pants and on my underwear it was wet in a spot, and hole of my wiener had something sticky and clear. He said "hey you can sperm a little". I was surprised because I have no pubic hair yet. It was by accident that I had this experience. Since Saturday I have used my hands to masturbate to get the same awesome feeling.

--------------------------------------
I came for the first time by accident Img_0010

ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ
Chat Room Moderator
ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 7:19 pm

I think that happens a lot of times to kids our age or younger. You get boners without even thinking about girls or things that arouse you. And sometimes if I am laying on my stomach, on the floor in my room watching a movie, if I move I will get hard, especially if I am wearing nylon shorts. I bet a lot of kids discover it by accident, although your friend might have known what was going to happen and wanted you to feel it.

丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ likes this post

Back to top Go down
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyWed May 01, 2024 6:33 am

That feeling the first time you experience it is pretty sweet. I am glad you are ‘over the rainbow, so to speak.

丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyWed May 01, 2024 9:27 am

The first time is always the best, i woke up with my pj bottoms sticky and wet, but dont remember anything about it, proir to waking up wet I had gotten multiple boners thought the prevuous day
Back to top Go down
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am

I am glad you enjoyed the experience.

丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 12:00 pm

Awesome. Now you can just enjoy it from now on.

丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ likes this post

Back to top Go down

I came for the first time by accident
Page 1 of 1