.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pineapple cutter
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyToday at 10:08 am by dantheman

» Saturday Uno for May 14th
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

» Favorite Fast Food
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» May 7th Uno night
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:28 pm by Jamie

» Saturday May 7th Trivia night
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:38 pm by Jamie

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What is your favorite fast food?
 McDonalds
 Wendys
 Arbys
 Hardees
 Kentucky Fried Chicken
 Subway
 Starbucks
 Taco Bell
 Chick- Fil-A
 Burger King
 Jimmy Johns
 Culvers
 Five Guys
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_lcapTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Voting_barTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_lcapTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Voting_barTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_rcap 
dantheman
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
ղɑԵɑղ
Jamie
αи∂яєα
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Teen Lounge Co-owner
ƇƠƊƳ

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Teen Lounge Change of Ownership   Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Since I am in college full time, and play sports, the time has come to transfer ownership of Teen Lounge over to someone who can devote more time to the day to day tasks that this Forum, and chat room require. So my brother and I decided to that my little sister Nora, who is 14, will now be the new owner of Teen Lounge. My brother and I will help her if she needs any advice, (which we give her anyway) concerning the Forum and chat room.

Nora will make all staff assignments, and hire new staff as she feels she needs.

Please direct any issues concerning Teen Lounge Forum to chat room to Dolphin Girl.

I will still be around from time to time, and I wish to thank all our staff, members, and guests for your support of Teen Lounge.

丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ and ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership
Page 1 of 1