TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_lcap1Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Voting_barTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_lcap1Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Voting_barTeen Lounge Change of Ownership Vote_rcap 
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᗴᒪᒪᗩ
Discord Server

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Teen Lounge Change of Ownership   Teen Lounge Change of Ownership EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Since I am in college full time, and play sports, the time has come to transfer ownership of Teen Lounge over to someone who can devote more time to the day to day tasks that this Forum, and chat room require. So my brother and I decided to that my little sister Nora, who is 14, will now be the new owner of Teen Lounge. My brother and I will help her if she needs any advice, (which we give her anyway) concerning the Forum and chat room.

Nora will make all staff assignments, and hire new staff as she feels she needs.

Please direct any issues concerning Teen Lounge Forum to chat room to Dolphin Girl.

I will still be around from time to time, and I wish to thank all our staff, members, and guests for your support of Teen Lounge.

丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ and ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net

Teen Lounge Change of Ownership
Page 1 of 1