˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Lounge - New Ownership Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Teen Lounge - New Ownership I_vote_lcapTeen Lounge - New Ownership I_voting_barTeen Lounge - New Ownership I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
Teen Lounge - New Ownership I_vote_lcapTeen Lounge - New Ownership I_voting_barTeen Lounge - New Ownership I_vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

Teen Lounge - New Ownership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
College Member
ƇƠƊƳ

Teen Lounge - New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Teen Lounge - New Ownership   Teen Lounge - New Ownership EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 4:59 pm

After owning Teen Lounge for the last 2 years, I have decided it is time to turn over the ownership to someone who is deserving, who is active, and will carry on making Teen Lounge a great place to hang out, and chat.

Caden will be assigning his own staff soon, and post those assignments. I'm not going away, just busy with college but I will still be pretty active, as will my brother and sister.

It's been a pleasure working with all our staff, and getting to know all of you that make Teen Lounge the safest and best net hangout there is.

God Bless all of you!!

Jαʂɱιɳҽ and 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net

Teen Lounge - New Ownership
Page 1 of 1