˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck and like to fish

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned A0d38210
Latest topics
» prime minister resigns
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyToday at 11:02 am by dantheman

» Baited and Capped
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyToday at 10:00 am by ƒմԵҍօӀҍօվ12

» Am I ready for sex?
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyYesterday at 4:10 pm by ςαdεη

» Sending my best to Illinois
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» To all members
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:05 pm by ςαdεη

» Shooting at Illinois parade
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:34 pm by ĴĂŔŐŃ

» 11 year olds first cell phone
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 11:29 am by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Fireworks last night
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm by ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ

» Beckham vs Joshua
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 5:02 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe vs Wade?
 YES
 NO
View results
Top posting users this month
ςαdεη
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_vote_lcapSpammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_voting_barSpammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_vote_rcap 
dantheman
Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_vote_lcapSpammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_voting_barSpammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
ʝαƙҽ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
ĴĂŔŐŃ
ƇƠƊƳ

Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge - Banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Teen Lounge Owner
ςαdεη

Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned Empty
PostSubject: Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge - Banned   Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:01 am

Yesterday we had a potential member apply to our site.  The name was 'btcmoney'. Upon checking his verified email address, I discovered he was trying to push bitcoins through his Facebook page.

I have since banned him from membership to Teen Lounge. We will not accept nor tolerate spammers here, or advertisers as part of our membership.

ƇƠƊƳ, Jamie, $pirit$quad, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, {丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}, DУLДИ and \ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/ like this post

Back to top Go down
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/
High School member
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/

Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge - Banned   Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge -  Banned EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:58 am

Good catch Caden, before he got in here to spam all our sections.  Very Happy

DУLДИ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Spammer Attempt to Access Teen Lounge - Banned
Page 1 of 1