TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo Smbv0q10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Uno for June 22nd
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:29 pm by ᒎᗩᛕᗴ

» June 22nd trivia
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:29 pm by ᒎᗩᛕᗴ

» Aiden vs Kendra, a very short Uno game
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 6:49 pm by Ҡҽղժɾą

» In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 8:14 am by Miguel08

» Members - pick our Forum theme
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:31 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Email from parent
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 6:31 pm by Skyro

» How are you spending your summer?
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 8:44 am by Miguel08

» Hi, I''m Addison
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 6:25 am by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Relationships - demanding
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 5:41 pm by -ɱ૦੮૦Րค८૯Ր-

Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Miguel08
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_vote_lcap"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_voting_bar"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_vote_lcap"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_voting_bar"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Ҡҽղժɾą
հօɾՏҽ յմʍԹҽɾ
Skyro
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Poll
How are you spending your summer?
 Working a job such as at a camp, lifeguard, fast food or restaurant, or other business.
 Working at our family business, such as a store or a farm
 Playing summer sports
 Visiting and staying with relatives
 Swimming, fishing, surfing, wake boarding, skiing
 Being outside a lot, working on your tan
 Taking a vacation
 Relaxing at home
 Taking classes
 Detasseling corn
View results

"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo Empty
PostSubject: "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo   "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 10:41 am

Many of you will see the forum homepage photo this week is of an empty football field with the lights on. Our school, along with many in Illinois, and across the nation are participating in the national
"Be the Light Movement". We are doing this 2 nights a week. The idea is for high schools to turn on their stadium lights at 8:20 p.m. (20:20 military time) for 20 minutes and 20 seconds to honor the Class of 2020. It’s a message of hope and support
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Tanner
Members in the Armed Forces
Tanner

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo   "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Our school is doing it on Monday and Friday.

--------------------------------------
"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo Reserv10
Back to top Go down
\0/Rykr\1/
Members age 18 and over
\0/Rykr\1/

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo   "Be the Light Movement" forum page photo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Our school is as well Talyn, and we are doing it Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Back to top Go down

"Be the Light Movement" forum page photo
Page 1 of 1