What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5413 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Why did I only light 2 candles? Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:29 pm
After Mass Saturday night when I was the Mass server, someone asked me why I only lit 2 candles on the Advent wreath? I explained to them that you light 1 candle for each week that we are in Advent. There are 4 candles on our church Advent wreath. Here is what each of those 4 stand for
Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ςαdεη, αи∂яєα, Jѳнппч and ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ like this post