TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Img_1010
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» March 16th, Uno
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» St. Patrick's Eve trivia game
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 7:30 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» Friday night Uno game
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 6:38 pm by Ҡҽղժɾą

» Why do teens have sex?
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 6:05 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» Leprechaun name
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:30 am by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» IKWF tournament
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:32 am by Ҡҽղժɾą

» Brothers now own Teen Lounge
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 12:20 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» March 9th Trivia night
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 10:01 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» March 9 Uno
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 8:39 pm by Jamie

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_vote_lcapBless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_voting_barBless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_vote_lcapBless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_voting_barBless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo I_vote_rcap 
ミBeckham 彡
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
ҽɑՏԵօղ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Empty
PostSubject: Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo   Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 2:36 pm

Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Wesley10

Our entire family offer our prayers, and pray God wraps his loving arms around Wesley's family as they deal with the loss of this beautiful boy.

Wesley Joel Confer, 10, passed away unexpectedly with his family at his side, at the UW Madison Hospital on Sunday, May 1, 2022.Wesley was born on April 25, 2012, to Matthew and Abbey (Baylor) Confer in Freeport, IL. He was currently in 4th grade at Le-Win Elementary School. Wesley was a big brother with a big heart! He was always eager to help. He loved to play X-Box with his friends, watch You-Tube, drive his Rzr, anything farming, running the skid loader, riding in the semi’s and caring for his dog Emma and cat Stuart. Wesley loved strawberries, tomatoes and anything sour! He loved swimming, going to the Wisconsin Dells, and was looking forward to traveling to Florida this summer.

Wesley is survived by his parents; Matt and Abbey of Winslow, sister Willow and brother Weldon, grandparents; Lynn (Dave) Zies of Oregon, IL Scott (Ruth) Confer of McConnell, great grandmothers; Kathleen Reed and Marilyn Confer. Aunts and uncle; Jen Confer, Kim Confer and Matt (Teresa) Baylor and many cousins.

He was preceded in death by his grandfather; Joel Baylor, great grandparents; Jack Confer, Paul (Ruth) Schwartz, Nancy Meyers, and Clifford Reed, cousin; Harper Folgate.

Family would like to thank the individuals and first responders that assisted on scene, as well as all medical personnel who cared for Wesley at FHN and UW Madison Children’s Hospital.

Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. at Martintown Community Church. If you are unable to attend, the service will be livestreamed on the Martintown Community Church’s Facebook page. There will also be a livestream option from the parking lot for overflow or those who prefer to join the services from their vehicle.

Visitation will be held on Friday May 6, 2022 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm at the Leamon Funeral Home in Lena, IL.

Kevin Cernek will officiate the service.

Burial will be at Lena Burial Park in Lena, IL.

A memorial has been established in his name

Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Family10

[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ʝαƙҽ, Pяё$тѳп, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, ςαdεη and like this post

Back to top Go down
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo   Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 7:46 am

This really hits close to home because I have a 10 year old brother, and we own a quad. He has ridden with me before, and he wears a helmet when he is by hiimself. My thoughts are with Wesley’s family.

[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, Pяё$тѳп, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, 丂乇ㄒ卄 and ᒪᑌᛕᗴ like this post

Back to top Go down
+ Father Tim +
Fio
+ Father Tim +

PostSubject: Re: Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo   Bless and Heal This Family -  obituary and photo Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am

To You, O Lord,
we humbly entrust this child,
so precious in Your sight.
Take him into Your arms
and welcome him into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow,
no weeping nor pain,
but the fullness of peace and joy
with Your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.

Amen
Back to top Go down