TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Vote_lcap110 year old boy runs for police officers killed Voting_bar10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Vote_lcap110 year old boy runs for police officers killed Voting_bar10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Vote_rcap 
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
Miguel08
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Discord Server

10 year old boy runs for police officers killed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ
Middle School - with parental consent
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

10 year old boy runs for police officers killed Empty
PostSubject: 10 year old boy runs for police officers killed   10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 pm

Since my dad is a police officer, I wanted to let people know what a boy my age is doing for all police officers across the United States that have been killed in the line of duty.
His name is Zechariah Cartledge and he is from Florida. For every police officer killed, he runs a mile. He runs carrying a blue and black flag in honor of the police officers. In our town I got several friends to help me to go out to places and businesses and let people know about Zechariah and ask them to donate to him that will help to pay for the flags and the things he needs to keep doing this. He has an official Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Running4Heroes/
After Zechariah's pictures is a newspaper article about him. If anyone wants to donate, the Facebook page will tell you how you can do that, here is the link:https: http://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/zechariahs-running-4-heroes

10 year old boy runs for police officers killed TXpW7G5
10 year old boy runs for police officers killed PGlIaRF

A 10-year-old boy from Florida continued his mission to support law enforcement on Sunday by running a mile for a police officer in North Carolina who was killed during a traffic stop.

Mooresville Police Department K9 Officer Jordan Sheldon was shot Saturday night during a "routine" traffic stop. He was transported from the scene, but died of his injuries.

Sheldon's killing inspired Zechariah Cartledge to run a mile for him, saying a quick prayer before taking to track to do seven laps for the fallen officer.

FLORIDA BOY WHO RUNS A MILE FOR EVERY FALLEN POLICE OFFICER RAISES OVER $20G

"Tonight I'm going to be running with a Blue Line Flag to honor him," he said in a video posted to his Facebook page, Running for Heroes. Cartledge told "FOX & friends" in March he dedicates each mile he runs to a fallen police officer, whom he names and shares the story of after saying a quick prayer.

Zechariah got the idea two years ago when he ran the Tunnels to Towers 5K alongside police officers and firefighters who were in full gear, in Orlando.

FLORIDA BOY, 10, HONORS FALLEN LAW ENFORCEMENT BY RUNNING

"I really just wanted to honor police officers because they do so much for us in the community and the hate that they're getting is just really unacceptable because they do so much for us and when I hear an officer pass away it just breaks my heart," he said.

The 10-year-old has pledged to run at least 150 miles this year, holding the Thin Blue Line flag, to honor the law enforcement officers who died on-duty in 2018.
So far in 2019, 40 officers have died in the line of duty, from causes ranging from being hit by vehicles to suffering medical emergencies, according to data from the Officer Down Memorial Page. The last time the overall number was at 40 -- at this point in the year -- was in 1965.
Back to top Go down
Chadster
**Parent**
Chadster

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy runs for police officers killed   10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:45 pm

What a very thoughtful and compassionate young man Zechariah is. All of us that are police officers appreciate very much what he is doing.

I also have to say kudo's to those of you that are taking it upon yourselves to promote Zechariah's cause.

Thank you for being such outstanding young people and a model to others your age.
Back to top Go down
ƁƦƳƛƦ
Middle School - with parental consent
ƁƦƳƛƦ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy runs for police officers killed   10 year old boy runs for police officers killed EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 7:05 pm

That is super cool that he does that for police officers  cheers
Back to top Go down

10 year old boy runs for police officers killed
Page 1 of 1