TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» April 27th Uno
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Vote_lcap6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Voting_bar6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Vote_lcap6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Voting_bar6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Ѵїпcёпт
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Chat Room Moderator
J͏o͏e͏l͏

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting Empty
PostSubject: 6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting   6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 5:26 pm

The first day back after Christmas break and there was a school shooting. It happened at a small school, in Perry Iowa. One 6th grader is dead, and more injured. This is scary, I go to a rather small school. Here is what CNN says

One student killed, several wounded at Perry High School in Iowa, officials say

By Aditi Sangal, Antoinette Radford, Elise Hammond, Adrienne Vogt and Tori B. Powell, CNN
Updated 6:01 PM ET, Thu January 4, 2024

A 17-year-old gunman killed a sixth grade student and wounded five other people Thursday at Perry High School near Des Moines, Iowa, authorities said.
The five people wounded include four students and one school administrator, officials said. The attack was one of at least four mass shootings that have unfolded in the United States in 2024, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
The gunman, who died of a self-inflicted wound, was armed with a pump-action shotgun and a small caliber handgun and had also made several social media posts around the time of the shooting, according to Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Assistant Director Mitch Mortvedt.
Thursday was scheduled to be the first day of school for the new semester, according to the district’s calendar. Classes had not started yet when the shooting began, the sheriff said

丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ likes this post

Back to top Go down
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting   6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:55 am

That is very scary and Iowa is close to Illinois. I wish people could just get along.
Back to top Go down
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting   6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:37 pm

I feel sad for all the kids there and for the boy that was a   6th grader.
Back to top Go down

6th grader killed in Iowa school shooting
Page 1 of 1