˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_vote_lcapIllinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_voting_barIllinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_vote_lcapIllinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_voting_barIllinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
High School member
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident Empty
PostSubject: Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident   Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:45 am

Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident Screen10

As we have a member from this school in Teen Lounge, we will honor with a banner on our Forum, Calvin Messer for the next week. For our members, we ask that at this time, you allow the family to take the appropriate and needed time, to make preparations and grieve as family. We ask that you call ahead, to the family to respect this time of bereavement instead of just dropping in or passing by the family home.
Our sincere condolences to Calvin's family and prayers and support to the boys who are still in the hospital.

One teen killed, two injured in UTV accident

By WIFR Newsroom
Published: Jun. 3, 2022 at 3:29 PM CDT|Updated: 16 hours ago

ASHTON, Ill. (WIFR) - A high school teenager was killed Thursday in a Utility Terrain Vehicle rollover accident and two of his friends were injured, according to the Sauk Valley News.

Calvin Messer, 15, was pronounced dead at 6:30 p.m. at Rochelle Community Hospital. The Ogle County Coroner’s Office said there will be no autopsy. Brock Lehman and Caleb Thomas are currently hospitalized for treatment of their injuries. All three boys would be sophomores, and all participated in the school’s athletic programs.

The rollover happened just after 5 p.m. on Hoosier Road north of Naylor Road, between Ashton and Franklin Grove.

Ashton-Franklin Center School District #275 released a statement Friday about the loss of one of their students and services that are available to students in need:

ƇƠƊƳ, Jamie, $pirit$quad, {丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}, Ո૦คҺ, 尺卂丨ᗪ乇尺, dantheman and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down

Illinois teen killed, two injured in UTV accident
Page 1 of 1