What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5408 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: My family - do not put us at risk please Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:44 am
Here are our tractors, we are starting to harvest our 800 acres today. If you drive please know that tractors will be out on the road, and some of them will be pulling grain carts, which I drive. I would ask that you drive careful, I do not want to die in an accident or lose my dad, or my grandpa because you hit a tractor. Please do not yell at us, or flip us off, we need to harvest our fields and remember that it is families like ours that feed you and provide you with milk from our farm.
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 likes this post
Subject: Re: My family - do not put us at risk please Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:50 am