TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap7%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap10%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap10%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
4. Root Beer
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap12%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
5. Cream Soda
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap7%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap8%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
7. Licorice
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap18%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 18% [ 11 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap20%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 20% [ 12 ]
9 .S'Mores
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap5%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
10. Sour Cherry
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap3%Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 60
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcapInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Voting_barInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap 
Lias
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcapInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Voting_barInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o

Location : Belgium/US, soccer player and I speak Dutch, English, and French

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Empty
PostSubject: Interesting picture, right side up and upside down   Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:10 pm

This picture is interesting because it shows before and after. If you look at it the way I have it first, it shows 'before the rain'. If you turn it upside down like I did in the 2nd picture, it shows 'after the rain'. The same picture that shows 2 different things depending on how you look at it.

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Ieypnx10
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down After_10

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ and Lias like this post

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down
Page 1 of 1