TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. To join email: teenlounge2024@outlook.com

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyToday at 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyToday at 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap5%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap11%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap11%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
4. Root Beer
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap13%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
5. Cream Soda
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap7%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap9%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
7. Licorice
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap18%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap20%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
9 .S'Mores
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap5%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
10. Sour Cherry
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcap2%Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 56
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcapSomething learned in the trivia game tonight Voting_barSomething learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap 
Lias
Something learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_lcapSomething learned in the trivia game tonight Voting_barSomething learned in the trivia game tonight Vote_rcap 
Jamie
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Something learned in the trivia game tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ
Members age 14-17
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

Something learned in the trivia game tonight Empty
PostSubject: Something learned in the trivia game tonight   Something learned in the trivia game tonight EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 7:28 pm

The first trivia game for September. Fact that I learned, when Henry Ford took his first test drive in Detroit, it had to be delayed because the car width was too wide to get the car out of the garage where it was built. Someone obviously forgot to measure the door. Great job with my playing partner Jamie tonight.

Something learned in the trivia game tonight Trivia11

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ and 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 like this post

Back to top Go down

Something learned in the trivia game tonight
Page 1 of 1