TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap6%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap6%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap13%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Root Beer
 6% [ 1 ]
5. Cream Soda
 6% [ 1 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap13%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
7. Licorice
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap19%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcap19%Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
9 .S'Mores
 6% [ 1 ]
10. Sour Cherry
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcapFamily not as fortunate as many of ours Voting_barFamily not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Family not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_lcapFamily not as fortunate as many of ours Voting_barFamily not as fortunate as many of ours Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ

Family not as fortunate as many of ours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ʝɛʀɛʍʏ
*PARENT*
ʝɛʀɛʍʏ

Location : Farm owner, father to 3 boys ages 4,13,15, and a daughter 19, married 20 years

Family not as fortunate as many of ours Empty
PostSubject: Family not as fortunate as many of ours   Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:25 am

As many of us celebrate Thanksgiving, a family here is not as fortunate. A man in the Internet met their 13 year old son and drove all the way to Illinois to pick him up. The man was 57 years old, and a convicted pedophile. Thank God the authorities found out about it early and intercepted the man a block from this young boys home. What a horrible thing to happen the night before Thanksgiving.

This will only end when kids get smarter about people they meet on the Internet, and the laws are made to be more strict when it comes to how they deal with child molesters.

Speaking as a father to 3 children, I can assure you that even though I respect and follow the laws, if someone ever attempted this with any of my children, I do not think  I could sit back and let the law handle it, I would handle it myself and all my rage would be on that sick person that wants to get sexual with one of my kids.

Kids should enjoy their growing up years, and not have to worry about adults that have never grown up that prey on them. To me, if you have sex with a child, the death penalty would be appropriate because you have just mentally and psychically damaged that child's life.

彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, ςαdεη and ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ like this post

Back to top Go down
тιffαиу
**Parent**
тιffαиу

PostSubject: Re: Family not as fortunate as many of ours   Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:36 am

I totally agree with you Jeremy. These people that are attracted to children and act on those impulses should be dealt with more severely than having their hands slapped and be allowed to roam around where they can do it over and over again.

Parents if anyone is paying extra attention to your child that is older than they are that you do no know please be aware.

ςαdεη likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family not as fortunate as many of ours   Family not as fortunate as many of ours EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm

what a creep that man should never be let lose again
Back to top Go down

Family not as fortunate as many of ours
Page 1 of 1