TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
To the 4H kids here Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
To the 4H kids here EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
To the 4H kids here EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
To the 4H kids here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
To the 4H kids here EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcap6%To the 4H kids here Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
2 .Berry Blue
 6% [ 1 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcap13%To the 4H kids here Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Root Beer
 6% [ 1 ]
5. Cream Soda
 6% [ 1 ]
6. Bubble Gum
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcap13%To the 4H kids here Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
7. Licorice
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcap19%To the 4H kids here Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcap19%To the 4H kids here Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
9 .S'Mores
 6% [ 1 ]
10. Sour Cherry
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcapTo the 4H kids here Voting_barTo the 4H kids here Vote_rcap 
Jamie
To the 4H kids here Vote_lcapTo the 4H kids here Voting_barTo the 4H kids here Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ

To the 4H kids here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

To the 4H kids here Empty
PostSubject: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 6:41 pm

This week we have two 4H fairs going on, and next week we have one. All 3 of these have members participating in them. I listed them below, and the siblings names I put with them

The 4H fair is where the members show their animals and compete for prizes after their animals are judged. There are sheep, cows, ducks rabbits and more. They also exhibit other projects they have worked on throughout the year, such as posters, mechanical displays they have made, quilts,vegetables, and baked goods.

Kids in 4H work hard all year long on their projects, and at 15 below zero they are out there taking care of their animals. So if you go near someplace that has a 4H fair, stop in. If you have never been to one before, you will enjoy it. The kids are usually with their projects and animals and they love to talk to visitors. There is also a carnival at the 4H fair.

So good luck and best wishes for a safe 4H fair to our Teen Lounge members that are involved in 4H and will be busy this week and next.

Talyn and Dylan
Nolan and his sister Emily
Noah
Joshua and Beckham
Karson and Cayden
Jaron and Joel
Onyx

--------------------------------------
To the 4H kids here Live10

мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм, ¢συитяу вσу, ᒎᗩ$ᑭᗴᖇ, DУLДИ, ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм
**Parent**
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : Mom of 4 terrific boys ages 19, 13, 8, and 5, owner of large dairy, cattle, and crop farm with my husband.

PostSubject: Re: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 8:29 am

Thank you for recognizing all of us 4H families Caden. The kids really do put in a lot of work all year round. They are more than happy to have people stop by their booth and check out their animals or projects, so come on out and see us if you are near a fair.

To the 4H kids here Mom-bo10

DУLДИ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 12:34 pm

Being in a 4H family teaches kids a lot of things. How to be responsible, how to care for animals,. and how to use your mind to be creative. I could never be one of those people that sit on the Internet all day long and play games, or on their phone all the time. My brothers and I would rather be out on our farm, summer or winter, rain, snow, or sunshine enjoying and appreciating all that we have in life.  

To the 4H kids here B8e96b10

DУLДИ and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down

To the 4H kids here
Page 1 of 1