What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
our local butchers is collecting shoe boxes filled with toiletries and medications to help the supply of ukraine something that may be weak or can do to support them in this hard time maybe there's somewhere near you collecting shoe boxes
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ High School member
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 61 Points : 6771 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-02-09 Age : 19 Location : QHS '23' football
Subject: Re: helping people Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:57 pm
That's a great idea Dan, eventually people will need to take back control of their lives. Getting supplies there now is going to be difficult, but they will be needed when this conflict is over, and hopefully that is soon.
Life will never be normal for the people of Ukraine again, but all of us sending supplies or giving humanitarian aide will help ease their pain a little.