TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Rural farm major rules for the city people E1bapy10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» I am new to the forum
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Poke Peter

» What do I do on Saturdays?
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

» My three sons
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» I came for the first time by accident
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptyWed May 01, 2024 9:27 am by Robrob12

» April 27th Uno
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Rural farm major rules for the city people Vote_lcapRural farm major rules for the city people Voting_barRural farm major rules for the city people Vote_rcap 
Lias
Rural farm major rules for the city people Vote_lcapRural farm major rules for the city people Voting_barRural farm major rules for the city people Vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Robrob12
Poke Peter

Rural farm major rules for the city people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Rural farm major rules for the city people Empty
PostSubject: Rural farm major rules for the city people   Rural farm major rules for the city people EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 6:21 pm

Living out here on a large cattle and dairy farm, my parents run across people who do not live around here that wander onto our property, even though it is posted NO TRESPASSING. Some of them even argue and are rude to my dad, and the guys that work here. That never ends well. So here are 3 basic rules for all you people from Chicago and the burbs to live by if you come out here:

1. Show us respect and we show you respect.

2  If a gate is closed leave it closed, if it's open leave it open.

3. If we say "get off our property" do yourself a favor and don't make us ask twice  

--------------------------------------
Rural farm major rules for the city people Fca-lo10

Rural farm major rules for the city people 3793b310

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, {丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}, 丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, αи∂яєα, Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ and LДИDФИ like this post

Back to top Go down

Rural farm major rules for the city people
Page 1 of 1