TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage Smbv0q10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Uno for June 22nd
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:29 pm by ᒎᗩᛕᗴ

» June 22nd trivia
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:29 pm by ᒎᗩᛕᗴ

» Aiden vs Kendra, a very short Uno game
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 6:49 pm by Ҡҽղժɾą

» In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 8:14 am by Miguel08

» Members - pick our Forum theme
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:31 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Email from parent
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 6:31 pm by Skyro

» How are you spending your summer?
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 8:44 am by Miguel08

» Hi, I''m Addison
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 6:25 am by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Relationships - demanding
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 5:41 pm by -ɱ૦੮૦Րค८૯Ր-

Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Miguel08
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_vote_lcapKeeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_voting_barKeeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_vote_lcapKeeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_voting_barKeeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
հօɾՏҽ յմʍԹҽɾ
Skyro
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Ҡҽղժɾą
αԃԃιʂσɳ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Poll
How are you spending your summer?
 Working a job such as at a camp, lifeguard, fast food or restaurant, or other business.
 Working at our family business, such as a store or a farm
 Playing summer sports
 Visiting and staying with relatives
 Swimming, fishing, surfing, wake boarding, skiing
 Being outside a lot, working on your tan
 Taking a vacation
 Relaxing at home
 Taking classes
 Detasseling corn
View results

Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Household CEO
**Parent**
Household CEO

Location : Sports mom of 5 children, 2 girls and 3 boys, ages 21, 18, 16, 13, and 8

Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage Empty
PostSubject: Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage   Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 4:27 pm

I found this and thought it would be worth sharing. Being a parent of 5 children of different ages, keeping their trust in their father and me as parents, is very important. We do communicate, and have always informed them that we will check their phone usage, and computer usage. What I have reposted makes sense, communicate with your children, do not go behind their back and attach apps to their phone or computer without telling them.  Be open and upfront with them.

Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage Trust_10

ƇƠƊƳ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ, DУLДИ and Leonid like this post

Back to top Go down

Keeping our children's trust in us as parents with tech usage
Page 1 of 1