What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 53 Points : 2991 Reputation : 6 Gender : Join date : 2022-03-02 Age : 43 Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 4, 13, 15, and 1 girl who is 18
Subject: Parents - school information Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm
To all you parents out there with kids playing fall sports, here is what our school is requiring that has to be done before they will be allowed to begin practice. Please check because I think all schools. especially Illinois will have the same requirements.