˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Advent10
Latest topics
» To all you hot moms out there
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» Anti-Bullying Week
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» What is you like four seasons?
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
No user

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?

Go down 

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?
Yes
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap36%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
No
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap64%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
High School member
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Empty
PostSubject: With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?   With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:39 am

With Covid-19 still around, a lot of people feel that it may not be safe for anyone to go back to school right now, especially someone with a compromised immune system.
Most of us are healthy so if we get it, the chances are we would recover. The schools are planning to open next month, with a lot of restrictions in place, including face masks. My survey question to everyone is:

ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1