TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
What sports are you playing when school starts back? Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Only Happens Once A Year !
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyToday at 6:41 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» New Jock - no strap
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:26 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» We cooked a ham
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:23 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» My Eclipse picture
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
What sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_lcapWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Voting_barWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_rcap 
Jamie
What sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_lcapWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Voting_barWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

What sports are you playing when school starts back?

Go down 
+3
ƇƠƊƳ
Breccan
^-Hayden-^
7 posters
AuthorMessage
^-Hayden-^
Members in the Armed Forces
^-Hayden-^

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

What sports are you playing when school starts back? Empty
PostSubject: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 am

Just curious as to what sports you all are playing when school starts back up. This is for girls and guys both. With me it's football for starters, then basketball.
Back to top Go down
Breccan
Fio
Breccan

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am

For me it will be football, then baseball.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

This year it will be football, basketball and baseball, and I hope at least 2 are on the varsity team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 pm

I will be playing volleyball and basketball this year.
Back to top Go down
KrYpTiC
Fio
KrYpTiC

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:00 pm

X Country and track for me this year in a new school.
Back to top Go down
\\TyBear//
Fio
\\TyBear//

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I will be playing football when school starts in August. Right now we have open gym twice a week to make sure we stay in shape for when the tough workouts and practice begin. My hope this season is to get a shot at running quarterback at least for a couple games.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I will start with football, then basketball, then baseball for my 2019-2020 senior high school year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Tanner
Members in the Armed Forces
Tanner

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Football. We have just started to practice this week, but have had weight room open all summer for anyone that wants to come in.
Back to top Go down

What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Page 1 of 1