.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pineapple cutter
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyYesterday at 7:31 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» Saturday Uno for May 14th
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

» Favorite Fast Food
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» May 7th Uno night
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:28 pm by Jamie

» Saturday May 7th Trivia night
What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:38 pm by Jamie

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What is your favorite fast food?
 McDonalds
 Wendys
 Arbys
 Hardees
 Kentucky Fried Chicken
 Subway
 Starbucks
 Taco Bell
 Chick- Fil-A
 Burger King
 Jimmy Johns
 Culvers
 Five Guys
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
What sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_lcapWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Voting_barWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
What sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_lcapWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Voting_barWhat sports are you playing when school starts back? Vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
ղɑԵɑղ
dantheman
Jamie
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
L*a*n*d*o*n
+ Father Tim +
Тимофе́й

What sports are you playing when school starts back?

Go down 
+3
ƇƠƊƳ
Breccan
^-Hayden-^
7 posters
AuthorMessage
^-Hayden-^
Members in the Armed Forces
^-Hayden-^

What sports are you playing when school starts back? Empty
PostSubject: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 am

Just curious as to what sports you all are playing when school starts back up. This is for girls and guys both. With me it's football for starters, then basketball.
Back to top Go down
Breccan

Breccan

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am

For me it will be football, then baseball.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Teen Lounge Co-owner
ƇƠƊƳ

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

This year it will be football, basketball and baseball, and I hope at least 2 are on the varsity team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Lαυɾҽɳ
College Member
Lαυɾҽɳ

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 pm

I will be playing volleyball and basketball this year.
Back to top Go down
KrYpTiC

KrYpTiC

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:00 pm

X Country and track for me this year in a new school.
Back to top Go down
\\TyBear//

\\TyBear//

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I will be playing football when school starts in August. Right now we have open gym twice a week to make sure we stay in shape for when the tough workouts and practice begin. My hope this season is to get a shot at running quarterback at least for a couple games.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Teen Lounge Co-owner
ƇƠƊƳ

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I will start with football, then basketball, then baseball for my 2019-2020 senior high school year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Tanner
Members in the Armed Forces
Tanner

PostSubject: Re: What sports are you playing when school starts back?   What sports are you playing when school starts back? EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Football. We have just started to practice this week, but have had weight room open all summer for anyone that wants to come in.
Back to top Go down

What sports are you playing when school starts back?
Page 1 of 1