¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
How are you spending your summer? Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» I was raped
How are you spending your summer? EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by ᑕᗩᗪEᑎ

» What is your favorite candy to get on Halloween?
How are you spending your summer? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 8:57 am by Miguel08

» Vote - World Series
How are you spending your summer? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 6:52 am by Jamie

How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:31 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:30 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:26 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

» October 19th, Uno
How are you spending your summer? EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:56 pm by ❚█══Joshua══█❚

» Trivia game for Saturday night
How are you spending your summer? EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:28 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Friday Trivia Night
How are you spending your summer? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2024 7:32 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
What is your favorite candy to get for Halloween?
 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
 M&Ms
 Snickers
 Peanut M&M's
 Twix
 Kit Kat
 Hershey's Milk Chocolate
 Milky Way
 Sour Patch Kids
 Skittles
 Butterfinger
View results
Top posting users this month
卂丨ᗪ乇几
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcapHow are you spending your summer? I_voting_barHow are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap 
BeAsTbOy
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcapHow are you spending your summer? I_voting_barHow are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap 
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Jamie
❚█══Joshua══█❚
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Miguel08
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Discord Server

How are you spending your summer?

Go down 
2 posters

Working a job such as at a camp, lifeguard, fast food or restaurant, or other business.
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap6%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 8 ]
Working at our family business, such as a store or a farm
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap5%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Playing summer sports
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap14%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 18 ]
Visiting and staying with relatives
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap10%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 13 ]
Swimming, fishing, surfing, wake boarding, skiing
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap21%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 27 ]
Being outside a lot, working on your tan
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap13%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 17 ]
Taking a vacation
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap14%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 18 ]
Relaxing at home
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap15%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 19 ]
Taking classes
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap2%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Detasseling corn
How are you spending your summer? I_vote_lcap2%How are you spending your summer? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Teen Lounge Administrator
αԃԃιʂσɳ

Location : OCHS '26 I play volleyball, soccer, and run track, lifeguard, and youth counselor at camp.

How are you spending your summer? Empty
PostSubject: How are you spending your summer?   How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:35 pm

Now that we are in June, I would like to ask everyone, how are you spending your summer?
Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Humor : Mostly non-existant

PostSubject: Re: How are you spending your summer?   How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 2:04 pm

I spend my summers at my family's old ranch in Mexico. Most of my extended family come here. We spend time working and taking care of animals and going to the beach and generally making all our parents wish they never had kids.

I think there must be two of this thread lol
Back to top Go down
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Teen Lounge Administrator
αԃԃιʂσɳ

Location : OCHS '26 I play volleyball, soccer, and run track, lifeguard, and youth counselor at camp.

PostSubject: Re: How are you spending your summer?   How are you spending your summer? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 pm

You’re right, there were 2 Miguel. I’m not quite sure how I did that, but thanks for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Humor : Mostly non-existant

PostSubject: Re: How are you spending your summer?   How are you spending your summer? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 8:44 am

I wasn't being critical. I just thought you might want to delete the one that had the wrong survey at the top. That was all.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1