˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

What will you miss most about this summer? Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
What will you miss most about this summer? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcapWhat will you miss most about this summer? I_voting_barWhat will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcapWhat will you miss most about this summer? I_voting_barWhat will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

What will you miss most about this summer?

Go down 

The weather
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap14%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 14 ]
Swimming
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap13%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap9%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Cooking out
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap11%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Going on vacation
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap9%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Going to carnivals and fairs
 9% [ 9 ]
Sleeping with your windows open
 9% [ 9 ]
Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap13%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Planting a garden
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap5%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_lcap7%What will you miss most about this summer? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 99

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ
Jr High School member-Parent Monitored
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

What will you miss most about this summer? Empty
PostSubject: What will you miss most about this summer?   What will you miss most about this summer? EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 10:52 am

A lot of us will start school and sports next month, which is on Monday. I am home schooled but it's really no different than going to a regular school. I spend just as much time in classes at home as you guys do. My question is "now that summer is close to ending, what will you miss about this summer".

ςαdεη likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1