TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Vote_lcap1Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Voting_barBreaking News - to all of you that live in town  Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Vote_lcap1Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Voting_barBreaking News - to all of you that live in town  Vote_rcap 
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Discord Server

Breaking News - to all of you that live in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
Chat Room Moderator
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ

Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News - to all of you that live in town    Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 9:12 am

For everyone that lives in town and can enjoy watching the snow fall looking out your window, some of us cannot do that. I am out at our farm with my dad, Uncle and cousins and we got work to do here this morning, especially because of this snow storm we are getting. We need to feed cattle, make sure water tanks do not freeze and try and keep out drive open, along with a lot of other things. Yes, it is a day off of school, but not off of work since my dad asked me to come out with him and help this morning. This picture pretty much says it all.    

Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Breaki10

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, DУLДИ, Lias and M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o like this post

Back to top Go down
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News - to all of you that live in town    Breaking News - to all of you that live in town  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 9:29 am

If you guys need more help, I can come out if I can get a ride out. Besides, I could use some extra money. Let me know. Joshua has my cell.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, DУLДИ, Lias and M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o like this post

Back to top Go down

Breaking News - to all of you that live in town
Page 1 of 1