˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the 4H kids here Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
To the 4H kids here EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
To the 4H kids here EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
To the 4H kids here EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
To the 4H kids here EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
To the 4H kids here EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
To the 4H kids here EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
To the 4H kids here I_vote_lcapTo the 4H kids here I_voting_barTo the 4H kids here I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
To the 4H kids here I_vote_lcapTo the 4H kids here I_voting_barTo the 4H kids here I_vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

To the 4H kids here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Teen Lounge Owner
ςαdεη

To the 4H kids here Empty
PostSubject: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 6:41 pm

This week we have two 4H fairs going on, and next week we have one. All 3 of these have members participating in them. I listed them below, and the siblings names I put with them

The 4H fair is where the members show their animals and compete for prizes after their animals are judged. There are sheep, cows, ducks rabbits and more. They also exhibit other projects they have worked on throughout the year, such as posters, mechanical displays they have made, quilts,vegetables, and baked goods.

Kids in 4H work hard all year long on their projects, and at 15 below zero they are out there taking care of their animals. So if you go near someplace that has a 4H fair, stop in. If you have never been to one before, you will enjoy it. The kids are usually with their projects and animals and they love to talk to visitors. There is also a carnival at the 4H fair.

So good luck and best wishes for a safe 4H fair to our Teen Lounge members that are involved in 4H and will be busy this week and next.

Talyn and Dylan
Nolan and his sister Emily
Noah
Joshua and Beckham
Karson and Cayden
Jaron and Joel
Onyx

--------------------------------------
To the 4H kids here Live10

мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм, ¢συитяу вσу, 丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山, DУLДИ, ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм
**Parent**
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм

Location : Mom of 4 terrific boys ages 19, 13, 8, and 5, owner of large dairy, cattle, and crop farm with my husband.

PostSubject: Re: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 8:29 am

Thank you for recognizing all of us 4H families Caden. The kids really do put in a lot of work all year round. They are more than happy to have people stop by their booth and check out their animals or projects, so come on out and see us if you are near a fair.

To the 4H kids here Mom-bo10

DУLДИ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Chat Room Administrator
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

PostSubject: Re: To the 4H kids here   To the 4H kids here EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 12:34 pm

Being in a 4H family teaches kids a lot of things. How to be responsible, how to care for animals,. and how to use your mind to be creative. I could never be one of those people that sit on the Internet all day long and play games, or on their phone all the time. My brothers and I would rather be out on our farm, summer or winter, rain, snow, or sunshine enjoying and appreciating all that we have in life.  

To the 4H kids here B8e96b10

DУLДИ and 乙ᗩᑕᕼ like this post

Back to top Go down

To the 4H kids here
Page 1 of 1