˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcapWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_voting_barWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcapWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_voting_barWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?

Go down 
5 posters

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?
Stress
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap17%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 18 ]
Bullying
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap22%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 23 ]
Pressure from parents
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap10%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 10 ]
Pressure from teachers, coaches, etc.
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap5%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Alienation or loneliness
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap16%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 16 ]
Competition with peers
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap6%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Social media
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap12%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 12 ]
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationships
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcap12%Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 103

+19
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
丂乇ㄒ卄
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
ĴĂŔŐŃ
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
DУLДИ
ѕραякρℓυg
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ᏒᎽᎯႶ
ᏟᎪᎽᎠᎬᏁ
ʆคՐ૯ძ
ʝαƙҽ
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山
23 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ
Chat Room Administrator
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Empty
PostSubject: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:07 pm

My friends and I were talking last night, and discussed the July 4th shooting in Highland Park, as well as the Uvalde shooting. Mental and emotional problems for teenagers seem to be on the increase, and both killers in these shootings had emotional issues. So that is what led me to ask the opinion of all of our members and guests, what contributing factors do you think cause these emotional issues. l

dantheman likes this post

Back to top Go down
dantheman
International Member
dantheman

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Humor : i'm a funny person and very easy to talk to

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:10 pm

stress and bullying are the two main factors
Back to top Go down
¢συитяу вσу
High School member
¢συитяу вσу

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:59 am

I think bullying is a major factor, along with parents who do not set a good example for the kid to follow.  
Back to top Go down
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
High School member
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 10:07 am

I think a lot of them spend too much time into video games and their imaginary video world and not enough time doing other things where they interact with other people their own age.
Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
LGBTQ Ambassador
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 10:27 am

I think bullying and made to feel like you do not belong is #1. This also leads to self harm more than it does to planning some kind of violent attack.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1