˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcapWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_voting_barWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_lcapWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_voting_barWhich of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? I_vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?

Go down 
5 posters

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?
 Stress
 Bullying
 Pressure from parents
 Pressure from teachers, coaches, etc.
 Alienation or loneliness
 Competition with peers
 Social media
 Boyfriend/girlfriend relationships
View results
This poll ends in 30 day(s)
AuthorMessage
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ
Chat Room Administrator
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Empty
PostSubject: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:07 pm

My friends and I were talking last night, and discussed the July 4th shooting in Highland Park, as well as the Uvalde shooting. Mental and emotional problems for teenagers seem to be on the increase, and both killers in these shootings had emotional issues. So that is what led me to ask the opinion of all of our members and guests, what contributing factors do you think cause these emotional issues. l

dantheman likes this post

Back to top Go down
dantheman
International Member
dantheman

Humor : i'm a funny person and very easy to talk to

Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:10 pm

stress and bullying are the two main factors
Back to top Go down
¢συитяу вσу
Chat Room Moderator
¢συитяу вσу

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:59 am

I think bullying is a major factor, along with parents who do not set a good example for the kid to follow.  
Back to top Go down
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
High School member
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 10:07 am

I think a lot of them spend too much time into video games and their imaginary video world and not enough time doing other things where they interact with other people their own age.
Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
LGBTQ Youth Rep
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

PostSubject: Re: Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers?   Which of the following do you think contributes most to mental or emotional health issues in teenagers? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 10:27 am

I think bullying and made to feel like you do not belong is #1. This also leads to self harm more than it does to planning some kind of violent attack.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: