TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap18%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap12%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap11%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap5%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap9%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap6%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap20%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap11%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcap8%Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcapHotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_voting_barHotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_lcapHotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_voting_barHotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Empty
PostSubject: Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence   Hotlines for bullying, abuse, and school violence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 5:50 pm

Welcome to the new Forum section on Peer Pressure and Bullying. I wanted my first post to put some hot lines out there for you to report any school violence threats, and bullying. There are also some help lines as well as where you can find support. Most of these are Illinois as most of our members are from here, but if you live in another State, or outside the United States, you can find out who to contact by asking your school counselor and you can also post it here.

Illinois School Violence hotline

800-477-0024

To report threats against your school or persons talking about doing it

Safe2Help Illinois 24/7 Helpline

844-472-3345

For depression, suicidal thoughts, or to seek help for a friend

Illinois Domestic Violence hotline

800-799-7233

Family Physical abuse

Illinois Department of Children and Family Services Child Abuse Hotline

800-252-2873

To report child abuse or neglect