TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Only Happens Once A Year !
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyToday at 6:16 am by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» My three sons
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» New Jock - no strap
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:26 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» We cooked a ham
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:23 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» My Eclipse picture
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap18%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 18% [ 19 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap11%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap11%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap6%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap9%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap7%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Curiosity
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap20%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap12%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 12% [ 12 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcap7%Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 103
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcapOnline child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Voting_barOnline child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_lcapOnline child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Voting_barOnline child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Lias
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏
Fio
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise   Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyThu May 27, 2021 1:27 pm

I just wanted to throw this out there for everyone. I know we run a pretty safe site here at TLI, but the latest report about child exploitation being on the rise in Illinois is something we all need to be aware of, especially if any of our members visit other teen chat and gaming sites, as well as use Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat. The child predators are out there, posing as teens and kids, so everyone please be alert and again, do not give out any personal information, or do anything on cam, or in photo's that can be used against you. My rule has always been "if it is something I would not want my parents to see, then no one else is going to either".

Here is the article that came out today.

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — Reports of online child sexual exploitation are increasing across Illinois.

Illinois State Police Director Brendan Kelly and Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul shone a spotlight on the rising problem at a press conference on Thursday, May 27.

The Illinois Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force received 5,184 CyberTipline reports from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) in 2020.

Raoul expects a 16% increase in reports during 2021.

“Criminal investigations are increasingly digital, and that demands greater investments in training and technology and greater partnership between local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to pursue criminal activity in the cyber world,” Illinois State Police Director Brendan F. Kelly said. “This partnership with the Attorney General to investigate and prosecute Internet Crimes Against Children is the perfect example of those priorities, investments and joint criminal investigative approach.”

The Attorney General's Office says the increase in reports is likely due to multiple factors.

Most of the reports involved the abuse of children by adults.

The task force also saw a rise in reports from Snapchat and Instagram of youths sharing minors’ self-produced content.

To report suspected online child sexual exploitation, please contact local law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children CyberTipline at 1-800-THE-LOST.

ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ʆคՐ૯ძ, Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几, Tanner, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, ¢συитяу вσу and like this post

Back to top Go down
ղɑԵɑղ
International Member
ղɑԵɑղ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise   Online child sexual exploitation reports on the rise EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:45 am

Minha mãe diz obrigado por fazer posts como este e a todos vocês por manter o Teen Lounge International seguro para todos nós

彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1