TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Harvest season - share the road  5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap18%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap12%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap11%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap5%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap9%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap6%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap20%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap11%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcap8%Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcapHarvest season - share the road  I_voting_barHarvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Harvest season - share the road  I_vote_lcapHarvest season - share the road  I_voting_barHarvest season - share the road  I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
Olaf Fub
J͏o͏e͏l͏

Harvest season - share the road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 7:26 pm

I know some of you get irritated when you get behind a tractor, a combine, or a grain truck. I am a farm kid, and we are in harvest right now.
I ask that you do not honk at use, flip us off, or try to play chicken in the road with our tractors or combines. Please understand we got corn in the fields we need to get out, it's our bread and butter. We will pull over if we notice a lot of vehicles behind us, but understand we cannot pull off the road if there are mailboxes on the side of the road.

Please drive careful and be patient, this is only 1 time of the year and we are moving as quick as we can to get our crop to the grain elevator.
If your own safety does not concern you, then keep in mind, if you hit our combine it will cost you. This combine we have cost $320,000

Harvest season - share the road  Farmer10

ʆคՐ૯ძ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几 and Ո૦คҺ like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 7:27 pm

I have seen people try to pass tractors and combines on a curve and a hill and being careless.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Harvest season - share the road
Page 1 of 1