TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap18%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap12%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap11%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap5%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap9%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap6%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap20%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap11%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap8%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcapWith Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_voting_barWith Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcapWith Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_voting_barWith Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?

Go down 

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?
Yes
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap36%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
No
With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_lcap64%With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
Members age 14-17
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Empty
PostSubject: With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again?   With Coronavirus still around, are you worried about going back to school again? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 10:39 am

With Covid-19 still around, a lot of people feel that it may not be safe for anyone to go back to school right now, especially someone with a compromised immune system.
Most of us are healthy so if we get it, the chances are we would recover. The schools are planning to open next month, with a lot of restrictions in place, including face masks. My survey question to everyone is:

ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1