TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Img_1010
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» March 16th, Uno
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» St. Patrick's Eve trivia game
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 7:30 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» Friday night Uno game
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 6:38 pm by Ҡҽղժɾą

» Why do teens have sex?
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 6:05 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» Leprechaun name
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:30 am by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» IKWF tournament
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:32 am by Ҡҽղժɾą

» Brothers now own Teen Lounge
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 12:20 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» March 9th Trivia night
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 10:01 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» March 9 Uno
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 8:39 pm by Jamie

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap19%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap12%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Pressure from peers
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap11%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap5%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap7%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap5%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Curiosity
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap21%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap12%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcap8%Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 75
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcapYour body..BEST and WORSE parts I_voting_barYour body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Your body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_lcapYour body..BEST and WORSE parts I_voting_barYour body..BEST and WORSE parts I_vote_rcap 
ミBeckham 彡
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
ҽɑՏԵօղ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Your body..BEST and WORSE parts

Go down 
+3
Proud Boy
ƇƠƊƳ
\0/Rykr\1/
7 posters
AuthorMessage
\0/Rykr\1/
Members age 18 and over
\0/Rykr\1/

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Empty
PostSubject: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:22 pm

A survey for all of you to answer:

1. What is the part of your body you like the most?

2. What is the part of your body you like the least? Why?

3. Are you satisfied with your body in general?

For me I like my abs the best, I work out and it shows, my nose is the least part of my body, somehow I think I need it smaller.
I am satisfied over all with my body in general though.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:26 pm

1.What is the part of your body you like the most? my looks, as in my face

2. What is the part of your body you like the least? Why? my hair, I grow it long and it gets real messy sometimes after sports, and outside in the wind.

3. Are you satisfied with your body in general? Yes, super satidfied with how I look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
Proud <gay> Boy
Fio
Proud <gay> Boy

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:31 pm

1. What is the part of your body you like the most? My cock, I am pretty well hung for 17

2. What is the part of your body you like the least? The way I look, like my facial features, nature did not bless me with good looks.

3. Are you satisfied with your body in general? Considering there is not much I can do about, I suppose I am.
Back to top Go down
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:37 pm

1. What is the part of your body you like the most? My legs, I get complimented on how nice my legs look.

2. What is the part of your body you like the least? My arms, at least until I get used to this latest growth spurt, they are longer than I think they are sometimes.

3. Are you satisfied with your body in general? Yes I am
Back to top Go down
Ryon
Chat Room Administrator
Ryon

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:44 pm

1. Which part of your body do you like the best? my legs but not because they are attractive or I get compliments, but because my legs and the power I have with them make me the soccer player I am today.

2. Which part of your body do you like the least? none that I can really think of

3. Are you satisfied with your body? yes, I am
Back to top Go down
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
Members age 14-17
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 4:09 pm

1. What is the part of your body you like the most? my looks

2. What is the part of your body you like the least? my feet because they are growing too fast and I have to buy new shoes for each sport I play

3. Are you satisfied with your body in general? yes I am
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub
Fio
Olaf Fub

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Your body..BEST and WORSE parts   Your body..BEST and WORSE parts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 am

1) Favorite is my brain. Always amazes me what it can figure out.

2) Worst is a tie between my nose & tummy. They both are too big.

3) Overall, no real complaints.

Last edited by Olaf Fub on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add new info & reformat.)
Back to top Go down

Your body..BEST and WORSE parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: High School-
Jump to: