TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap18%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap12%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap11%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap5%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap9%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap6%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap20%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap11%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcap8%Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcapMorning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_voting_barMorning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_lcapMorning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_voting_barMorning coffee chat today/invite to parents I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Household CEO
**Parent**
Household CEO

Location : Sports mom of 5 children, 2 girls and 3 boys, ages 21, 18, 16, 13, and 8

Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Empty
PostSubject: Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents   Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 10:53 am

This morning,  4 of us mothers met in the chat room for a morning coffee chat. We had a great time and talked about the flu, coronavirus, graduations, and kids in general. We are planning to do this on a regular basis, as well as have a morning Uno game for mothers of our members.

If you have a son or daughter that are a member here at Teen Lounge, I would invite you to join. Just click the register button on the navigation bar, and fill out the information. Once it is approved, you will be given an invite to the chat room with a code to get in.

Our morning coffee club girls this morning in the chat room

Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents Coffee10
Back to top Go down

Morning coffee chat today/invite to parents
Page 1 of 1