TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap18%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap12%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap11%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap5%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap9%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap6%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap20%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap11%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcap8%Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcapHave your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_voting_barHave your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_lcapHave your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_voting_barHave your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
J͏o͏e͏l͏
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?

Go down 
+6
Olaf Fub
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
ᏕᏦᎩᏝ3Ꮢ
ƇƠƊƳ
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
Members age 14-17
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Empty
PostSubject: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty, and if so, did they say anything and how did you feel? Cause in puberty you start to grow a little hair and are bigger a little

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:39 pm

My dad has because he is my baseball coach, and no big deal, we are both guys, and I felt fine with it and he never said anything. My mom has twice by accident when I forgot to shut the bathroom door, with her I was embarrassed but she never said anything about it. It's your parents though, so I do not think it's really anything to worry about or feel bad about.

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
ᏕᏦᎩᏝ3Ꮢ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
ᏕᏦᎩᏝ3Ꮢ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:42 pm

mom and dad both, but I have not started to grow pubic hair . It's fine with me, they are my mom and dad, not pedos.

Last edited by Skyl3r on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
Members age 14-17
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 pm

My dad has seen me naked since I turned 13 when we were on vacation in a locker room, but so were all my 3 brothers and we all were naked and in the shower. It's dad, why would it bother me? My mom though has not since I turned 13, but I do not run around with no clothes on and shut my bedroom and bathroom door when I am naked. With mom it would kinda embarrass me even though she was the one of the two people that created me, lol

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Members age 18 and over
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 pm

My mom, but I got 3 brothers so its not like I am the first, and does not bother me, she is my mom.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub
Fio
Olaf Fub

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 4:56 pm

With my father it  it was no big deal, even in my later teens. With my mother however, it was awkward but only happened occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Robrob12
Members age 14-17

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:10 pm

Yes both parents.have seen me naked since i should have started puberty, but it has been about 2 years ago

Last edited by Robrob12 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
DУLДИ
Chat Room Administrator
DУLДИ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:45 pm

My dad a few times when  we went swimming and used the locker room, no big deal to me, but my mom catching me jerk off 3 weeks ago was. My own stupid fault for not making sure my door was completely shut.  

Olaf Fub and Robrob12 like this post

Back to top Go down
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:27 pm

Not my mom, my dad has, and this week my 13 year old sister which was embarrassing. I just got out of the shower and was drying off when she barged in to get a hair dryer, There I was, stark naked and she said "sorry, heard the water shut off and thought you went back to your room". Then she said "hey now I know what a 17 year old boy looks like naked". I said "at 13 you should not be thinking about what boys my age look like naked".

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
ㄥㄩ匚卂
International Member
ㄥㄩ匚卂

PostSubject: Re: Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?   Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 7:06 am

My dad a few times which was cool, but my step-mom last week in our basement shower while she was doing laundry. That was a little awkward since she never has seen me naked and she looked right down at my penis when she looked, but did not say anything.

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down

Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?
Page 1 of 1