TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
1. 7Up
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap6%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
2 .Berry Blue
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap6%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3 .Birthday Cake
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap13%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Root Beer
 6% [ 1 ]
5. Cream Soda
 6% [ 1 ]
6. Bubble Gum
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap13%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
7. Licorice
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap19%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcap19%Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
9 .S'Mores
 6% [ 1 ]
10. Sour Cherry
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcapRelationships - boyfriend girlfriend Voting_barRelationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_lcapRelationships - boyfriend girlfriend Voting_barRelationships - boyfriend girlfriend Vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 6:56 am

From time to time, my boys will talk to me and ask advice, especially when it comes to girls, boys,  and relationships. The reason I share this with all of you is this. At 14 and 12, you do not need to be in a relationship, or commit to being in one. Especially at 12, you have a lot of time to develop friendships, and explore your feelings as you get older. At 14 you are starting high school, get to know all your friends, and never give in to pressure from your friends to pick a girlfriend.

There is no hurry, nor any need to think at 12 or 14 that you have to have to be dating, or going out with 1 particular person.

Just a mom's bit of advice.

[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, Jѳнппч, ӇƲƝƬЄƦ and Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ like this post

Back to top Go down
ӇƲƝƬЄƦ
Members age 14-17
ӇƲƝƬЄƦ

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 7:01 am

I agree totally. !2 years old is way too young to think about getting into a relationship, because what you think you want now, could change a year from now or later. At 14 you may be attracted to a certain person, many relationships start as freshman and end up all through college, some work, some don't. My advice don't rush or commit until you are 100 percent sure it is what you want.

[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ and Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ like this post

Back to top Go down
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ
Members age 14-17
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 8:44 am

Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend Approp10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 8:53 am

my first bf was when i was 10 and it was somthing we both wanted and it lasted one year it was a happy time for us but thats untill he cheated on me with someone else
Back to top Go down
мα∂∂ιє
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
мα∂∂ιє

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 6:14 pm

A girl can like a boy, and a boy can like a girl, and they can hang out with each other and have fun. They can do this without having to say they are boyfriend-girlfriend. Not many people I know in my grade are in what is considered a relationship. At 12 that is a term high school kids use and think about, not really us.

彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Members age 14-17
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend   Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:49 am

I totally agree with you on that Maddie.
Back to top Go down

Relationships - boyfriend girlfriend
Page 1 of 1