TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
To all you hot moms out there 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap18%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap12%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap11%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap5%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap9%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap6%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap20%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap11%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcap8%To all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcapTo all you hot moms out there I_voting_barTo all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
To all you hot moms out there I_vote_lcapTo all you hot moms out there I_voting_barTo all you hot moms out there I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
J͏o͏e͏l͏
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

To all you hot moms out there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

To all you hot moms out there Empty
PostSubject: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 11:00 am

I feel my pecker tingling, balls are jingling too
Come on and tell me whether I can link them together with you
I need a hot slip mommy to slip my salami in to
I must be over-eager cause even your beaver will do

To all you hot moms out there Wiener10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 11:10 am

your sick in the head
Back to top Go down
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 11:47 am

Why do you find it necessary to comment on posts that do not concern you? You are not a MILF, or a woman, or a mother. If it does not concern you, mind your own fucking business because most people do NOT give a shit about your opinion.

Last edited by ʆคՐ૯ძ on Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:23 pm

Although I appreciate your sense of humor Jared, most of us “hot moms” would look at your email and think “why would I settle for a hot dog, when I can stay at home and have steak”.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ʝαƙҽ, ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ and ςαdεη like this post

Back to top Go down
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:28 pm

I guess you just got OWNED by my mom Jared.   Laughing

--------------------------------------
To all you hot moms out there Njavs810

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 3:05 pm

YOU GOT OWNED BOIIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
ӇƲƝƬЄƦ
Members age 14-17
ӇƲƝƬЄƦ

PostSubject: Re: To all you hot moms out there   To all you hot moms out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 6:19 pm

Trying to act cute, not little kid cute, but smart ass cute, is not going to work with a married mom. You will get outwitted, or owned, each time that you try it. Most of us learned that when we were about 12.

Back to top Go down

To all you hot moms out there
Page 1 of 1