TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
11 year olds first cell phone 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap18%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap12%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap11%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap5%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap9%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap6%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap20%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap11%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap8%11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap11 year olds first cell phone I_voting_bar11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_lcap11 year olds first cell phone I_voting_bar11 year olds first cell phone I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
DУLДИ

11 year olds first cell phone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

11 year olds first cell phone Empty
PostSubject: 11 year olds first cell phone   11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 11:07 am

Yesterday I took my 11 year old son to get his first cell phone. Before, he has used a spare phone of mine, but my husband and I decided that if he is at a friend's house, or away at camp like he was last week, that he needed his own.

Now I am not sure how other parents handle this, I did the same thing when my 14 year old got his cell phone. My husband and I have the following rules for my 11 year old and his phone. As it happened to work out, my son was away last week and just got home before we went to get the phone. He was tired so he offered no resistance  to how he was going to use his new phone.

First all social apps have been removed. A 6th grader does not need Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, or any other app where he can voice chat, or show himself on camera live. Other than Teen Lounge the same rule applies to his use on the Internet.

The second thing is, his contacts will be added only after my husband and I know who it is he is adding. Unless we know who his friends are, and that we have met them in person, they will not be added.  

Third on my list was to tell him that we have Verizon Smart Family, where we can set limits on a lot of different things. We have location ability and parental controls which I have already set.

So far he has no problem with any of the rules this morning, and seems to be enjoying his new phone.

I personally do not care if other parents of children his age allow more freedom with their children's phone or not, that is their choice. But he is my son, and part of my job as a parent is to protect him as much as I can.  

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ¢συитяу вσу, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, ςαdεη and \ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/ like this post

Back to top Go down
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: 11 year olds first cell phone   11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 2:12 pm

You seem like a great mom who is concerned about her kids, and does her best to make sure they are safe.    

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ¢συитяу вσу and 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 year olds first cell phone   11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 7:29 pm

you are one good mother
Back to top Go down
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Members age 14-17
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: 11 year olds first cell phone   11 year olds first cell phone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 11:29 am

Some might think it’s a little strict, but I think it’s great parenting skills.
Back to top Go down

11 year olds first cell phone
Page 1 of 1