TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap18%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap12%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap11%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap5%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap9%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap6%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap20%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap11%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap8%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcapAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_voting_barAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcapAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_voting_barAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
Members age 14-17
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 6:59 pm

"Activists are urging supporters of Roe v. Wade to "stand at or in a local Catholic Church" on Mother's Day.

Thankfully this did not happen at our church. These protestors are from a group called RuthSentUs. They are protesting because of the Supreme Court which will rule on Roe vs Wade decision later this spring, and could possibly overturn abortion and rule it illegal.

They do have a right to protest but they do not have a right to disrupt a Mass, and if they do, then I would hope they would be forcibly removed.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ, ႰᏫᏋႱ, C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 3:29 pm

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday C2ea1510

--------------------------------------
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Njavs810

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ, C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down
ղɑԵɑղ
International Member
ղɑԵɑղ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Espero que todos os católicos fiquem seguros e que nenhuma igreja seja danificada por causa dessas pessoas que pensam que não há problema em assassinar bebês.

English:
I hope all Catholics stay safe and no churchs get damaged because of these people who think it is okay to murder babies.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ and C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/
Members age 14-17
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 6:32 am

I am Pro Choice, but I do agree that no protestors, or activists should be allowed inside any church for the purpose of disrupting their services.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ likes this post

L*a*n*d*o*n dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm

No matter what your beliefs are on abortion, there is a right way, and a wrong way to express those beliefs. Being violent, or disrupting a church service does nothing for your cause, it actually undermines the message the Pro-Choice followers are trying to make.. Protesting outside the home of a Supreme Court justice I do not think is right either, although if it is peaceful and not on his property, it's legal.

I think until the Supreme Court actually makes a decision that people on both sides should just chill.

By the way, I am Pro-Life, I do not agree with abortion.

--------------------------------------
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday B8e96b10

C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Page 1 of 1