TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
I got molested 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
I got molested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
I got molested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
I got molested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
I got molested Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
I got molested Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
I got molested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
I got molested Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
I got molested Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
They like the way it feels
I got molested I_vote_lcap18%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
I got molested I_vote_lcap12%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Pressure from peers
I got molested I_vote_lcap11%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
I got molested I_vote_lcap5%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Not understanding what love really means
I got molested I_vote_lcap9%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Rebellion towards parents, or others
I got molested I_vote_lcap6%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Curiosity
I got molested I_vote_lcap20%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
I got molested I_vote_lcap11%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
I got molested I_vote_lcap8%I got molested I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
I got molested I_vote_lcapI got molested I_voting_barI got molested I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
DУLДИ

I got molested

Go down 
+4
ƇƠƊƳ
Lαυɾҽɳ
Nitro
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几
Members age 14-17
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:27 am

A person I trusted went too far last night. I am home today upset and crying and cannot eat or I will throw up.  I am glad my parents are hone, cause after last night they could be in jail.

Last night I went to my 8 year old cousins birthday party. All my relatives were there including my older cousin who is 35. His name is Karl. We used to play catch at reunions and he was always nice to me, my brother and sister. And I really liked him.
I trusted him cause he was family.

Last night at the party I went into my Uncles garage to look at his new Harley, when I was in there Karl came in. We talked about school and stuuf, girls and he kept saying I would have lots of girlfriends cause I was cute.
Then he asked if I masturbated and said I need to wake up feelungs I have buried. He reached inside my shorts and underwear and started touching me, my penis and my butt, and masturbating me, I like was frozen for a while. Then he bent down and kissed me on the lips. I was scared and shocjed, I dont remember anything but running away out of the garage upset and running right into my parents car parked in the drive and I see saw stars. My sister saw it and ran out yelling to mom I got hurt. My parents came out and kept asking what happened, I was crying and all I could say was "he touched me daddy, he touched me".
My dad lost it and was looking for Karl, but he had left when I ran out of the garage

I am okay, home with my parents today and we taljed to my Priest and that helped. The police are looking for Karl cause my parents want him arrested.

I write this cause it helps if I talk about it.

What would I say to Karl now if I see him again? I woukd say this: I trusted you, and you took my trust and used my trust to hurt me by molesting me, God will punish you for this some day so remember that".

Sorry if what I wrote upset anyone today.

--------------------------------------
I got molested Emjoi_10

I got molested Dyyd72w

Last edited by Power Hitter on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Members age 18 and over
Nitro

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:44 am

Hey buddy,
You are a very brave 13 year old. That took a lot strength for you to share this with everyone.
Talyn and I talked to your sister today in school and told her if you guys wanna talk, or hang out, we are here for you and family Karson.

Last edited by Nitro on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:56 am

Karson,

What a horrible thing for someone to do that you trusted so much.

I am so sorry you had to go through that, and please know that all of us are here for you.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:07 am

Karson,

You're sister has my cell, if you wanna talk call me. I don't care if it's 3 in the morning, call me. I am here for you, your sister and your brother.

Remember that you did nothing to cause this, he is the adult and took advantage of you.
Don't let fear or anger tear you up, if you do, that means he has won.

Hold your head up high, you'll get through this, you got me, my family, and all your family and friends to help you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
+ Father Tim +
Fio
+ Father Tim +

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:30 am

Almighty Father, please wrap your loving arms around your little one Karson, and comfort him. Please give strength to this young boy and his family as they attempt to recover by this horrible act of evil committed upon him by an adult. I ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.
Back to top Go down
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Members age 18 and over
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:37 am

I am so sorry this happened to you Karson. It was just wrong that he did this to you. As an Administrator of Teen Lounge I want to let you know we care about you, and all of us are here to help you in anyway we can.

--------------------------------------
I got molested Senior10
Back to top Go down
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
Members age 14-17
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey bruh, I sent you my cell if you wanna talk about it, or just wanna talk about anything to someone. I am sorry that you had to go through that Karson.
Back to top Go down

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:27 am

This man was very evil to do that to you, and I feel bad for you and am sorry this happened to you.
I am glad you are coming to my house Saturday and spending time at our farm. You will like the animals and have a good time. So even though a very bad thing happened, you will have fun Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Spikeological Warfare
Members age 18 and over
Spikeological Warfare

I got molested Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got molested   I got molested Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Karson,

All of us are here for you so lean on us if you want, all of us, those of us that are in your family like me, and those in your extended family at Teen Lounge.

God will help you heal, so don't be afraid to lean on him too and ask him to help you. You will heal, your will put this out of your mind. The bad person is being punished, he can never hurt you again.

I love you Karson  I love you

Back to top Go down

I got molested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: DISCUSSION BY SCHOOL GRADE LEVEL :: Jr High School-
Jump to: