TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Vote_lcapBoy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Voting_barBoy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Vote_lcapBoy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Voting_barBoy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'

Go down 
+3
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
Leonid
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
7 posters
AuthorMessage
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  Empty
PostSubject: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:58 pm

Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  22030710

If this boy did this on purpose, it wss very mean and he should lose his gold medal and all other medals he won.

CNN)The International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) has criticized the "shocking behavior" of Russian athlete Ivan Kuliak at a gymnastics World Cup event in Doha, Qatar.
The FIG did not give details about the behavior they condemned, but the statement came after the 20-year-old ​gymnast wore a 'Z' symbol taped to his leotard while standing next to Ukrainian athlete ​Illia Kovtun on the podium -- Kovtun won gold and Kuliak picked up bronze in the parallel bars on Saturday.
The organization that oversees Russian gymnasts acknowledged in a statement that Kuliak's display violated FIG rules, but expressed the organization's support for his actions.

'How fast could you sell this?' Russian elites scramble to move, sell assets to get ahead of international crackdown
'How fast could you sell this?' Russian elites scramble to move, sell assets to get ahead of international crackdown
The 'Z' insignia has been displayed on tanks and vehicles used by the Russian military in its Ukraine operations and has since become a symbol of support for the invasion of Ukraine.

Propaganda videos on social media appear to show supporters of Russian President Vladimir Putin ​wearing clothing featuring the 'Z' symbol, waving Russian flags and chanting pro-Russia slogans.​

"The International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) confirms that it will ask the Gymnastics Ethics Foundation to open disciplinary proceedings against Ivan Kuliak following his shocking behavior at the Apparatus World Cup in Doha, Qatar," a ​Sunday statement from the gymnastics governing body read.
​On Monday, Head of the Artistic Gymnastics Federation of Russia (FSGR) Vasily Titov told Russian publication MK that Kuliak has the governing body's full support. FSGR quoted the article on its official website.

"I don't think that Ivan wanted to make a special demonstration, but we will support him in any case," he said.
"It was a violation of the uniform approved by the FIG. I think that they can punish, they can also remove us from participation. But we were already removed."
CNN has reached out to the FSGR but has yet to receive a response.
The Gymnastics Ethics Foundation told CNN that it couldn't comment on pending or potential cases as a matter of procedure.

ƇƠƊƳ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leonid
International Member
Leonid

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:23 am

He did work hard to earn his medals, so I do not think they should be taken away from him. I do think though, he should apologize to Ukrainian athletes for wearing that shirt.
Back to top Go down
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
Chat Room Administrator
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:42 pm

I say strip his medals. The evil Russia bombed a hospital last night and maternity ward, kids buried under the rubble. We need to show no mercy to Russia.
Back to top Go down
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Maybe the other countries should level Russia, or take Russian kids out and bury them under debris. We need to deport any Russian citizen who is in the US, or take them out and beat the living shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
Тимофе́й
International Member
Тимофе́й

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 6th grade and I am from Russia but live in the United States

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:32 pm

If you talking about me, then just say it. But I have as many rights in the United States as you do Jared, since I hold dual citizenship.
Back to top Go down
ʆคՐ૯ძ
Members age 14-17
ʆคՐ૯ძ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:42 pm

Did I mention you by name? I would suggest since you are Russian at this particular moment while your country is killing babies and children, that you not be a little smart ass at 11 years old. Someone will put you on your ass and you will be picking up your teeth. Usually I do not debate with 11 year olds, but since you had to reply, I felt obligated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:55 pm

jared just stop it he is just a kid he is my really good friend and he's got a lot of gold it's not his fault what is happening will you just drop it and leave the kids alone
Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:29 pm

Jared, stop being a dick. And making threats to 11 year old boys I take personal since my brother is 11. You might be the one knocked to the ground if you keep shooting your mouth off.

--------------------------------------
Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  B8e96b10
Back to top Go down
Pяё$тѳп
Members age 14-17
Pяё$тѳп

PostSubject: Re: Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'    Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 9:23 am

Not cool to try start shit with an 11 year old here.
Back to top Go down

Boy gymnast Ivan Kuliak criticized for 'shocking behavior'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: General discussion for all age groups-