¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
all you need is love Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» What is your favorite candy to get on Halloween?
all you need is love EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Miguel08

» Vote - World Series
all you need is love EmptyYesterday at 6:52 am by Jamie

» I was raped
all you need is love EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 5:03 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

all you need is love EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:31 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

all you need is love EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:30 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

all you need is love EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:26 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

» October 19th, Uno
all you need is love EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:56 pm by ❚█══Joshua══█❚

» Trivia game for Saturday night
all you need is love EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:28 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Friday Trivia Night
all you need is love EmptyFri Oct 18, 2024 7:32 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
What is your favorite candy to get for Halloween?
 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
 M&Ms
 Snickers
 Peanut M&M's
 Twix
 Kit Kat
 Hershey's Milk Chocolate
 Milky Way
 Sour Patch Kids
 Skittles
 Butterfinger
View results
Top posting users this month
卂丨ᗪ乇几
all you need is love I_vote_lcapall you need is love I_voting_barall you need is love I_vote_rcap 
BeAsTbOy
all you need is love I_vote_lcapall you need is love I_voting_barall you need is love I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
匚卂ᗪ乇几
❚█══Joshua══█❚
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Miguel08
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Discord Server

all you need is love

Go down 
AuthorMessage

all you need is love Empty
PostSubject: all you need is love   all you need is love EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 5:12 pm

let's all send our love and prayers to everyone in russia let's wish them the end to this war that we all want we only want love and peace not war
Back to top Go down
ʝαƙҽ
Chat Room Moderator
ʝαƙҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: all you need is love   all you need is love EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 7:04 pm

The people of Ukraine need our support more than the people of Russia, it's Russia that is taking over Ukraine. However, I do not think the majority of people in Russia are in favor of this war. I hope that it ends with few deaths, and that by the US locking up Russia's money they will back off, but Putin is stubborn and on a power play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all you need is love   all you need is love EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 7:08 pm

i meant to say ukraine that's my bad
Back to top Go down
ʝαƙҽ
Chat Room Moderator
ʝαƙҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: all you need is love   all you need is love EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Happens to all of us, I am blond so for me it's either a 'brain freeze' or a 'blond moment'.
Back to top Go down

all you need is love
Page 1 of 1