˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,15, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» January 28th trivia night
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:18 am by Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

» January 28th UNO night
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 8:33 pm by Jamie

» Never Masturbated - is it okay?
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 6:37 pm by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» New Theme Today
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 pm by Jѳнппч

» Dan why did ypu go?
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:13 am by Courtney_

» A shout out
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:06 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Forum maintenance on Tuesday
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:48 am by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sister vs little brother Sunday afternoon Uno
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 2:23 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Snow Snow Snow in Illinois
Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 1:59 pm by ѕσ¢¢єявσу

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend
 AGE 12 or under
 yes
 no
 yes
 no
 yes
 no
 yes
 no
 yes
 no
 17 or older
 yes
 no
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Understanding Girls I_vote_lcapUnderstanding Girls I_voting_barUnderstanding Girls I_vote_rcap 
ҍҽɑՏԵҍօվ
Understanding Girls I_vote_lcapUnderstanding Girls I_voting_barUnderstanding Girls I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
Jamie
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
MƳԼƠ
Courtney_
Jѳнппч
Discord Server

Understanding Girls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Co-owner
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Understanding Girls Empty
PostSubject: Understanding Girls   Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 pm

SO......I like this girl a lot, but trying to understand her sometimes is like "what does she mean?", or "how did she go from a topic about school to what she wants to wear to the school dance?". Anyway, I found this and thought I think this must be pretty true, at least for me being and 8th grade boy.

Understanding Girls Girls10

--------------------------------------
Understanding Girls 3793b310
Back to top Go down
$pirit$quad
High School member
$pirit$quad

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Understanding Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understanding Girls   Understanding Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Joshua, as your sister may tell you too, sometimes us girls will drop hints about things we want to do, or would like to talk about hoping the guy will pick up on it. Example, I say "I really like ice cream cones" in front of Jake when we are at the park, and he would pick up on it and say "let's hit Dairy Queen on the way home". But you will get used to this as you get older and figure it out. You can always ask her too, us girls do not get offended. And sometimes we change the topic in front of a guy because we think we are boring him. So keep her interest no matter what you are talking about with her.

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Understanding Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜ :: DISCUSSION BY SCHOOL GRADE LEVEL :: Jr High School-
Jump to: