˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

What social media apps do you use? Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
What social media apps do you use? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
What social media apps do you use? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
What social media apps do you use? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
What social media apps do you use? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
What social media apps do you use? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
What social media apps do you use? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
What social media apps do you use? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
What social media apps do you use? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
What social media apps do you use? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcapWhat social media apps do you use? I_voting_barWhat social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcapWhat social media apps do you use? I_voting_barWhat social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
ʝɛʀɛʍʏ

What social media apps do you use?

Go down 

Which social media apps do you use>
Snapchat
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap14%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 15 ]
Instagram
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap19%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 20 ]
VSCO
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap7%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Twitter
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap6%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Discord
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap28%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 30 ]
Facebook
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap14%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 15 ]
Tumblr
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap0%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tik Tok
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap11%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
Whats App
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap1%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Kik Messenger
What social media apps do you use? I_vote_lcap0%What social media apps do you use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Group Me
 0% [ 0 ]
Houseparty
 0% [ 0 ]
Live Me
 0% [ 0 ]
Omegle
 0% [ 0 ]
MeetMe
 0% [ 0 ]
Amino
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 107

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
¢συитяу вσу
High School member
¢συитяу вσу

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

What social media apps do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What social media apps do you use?   What social media apps do you use? EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 7:25 am

I know this has been asked before, but since then, there are a lot more social media apps available that people use.

Some I have never heard of, so I listed those here too on this survey to see if anyone uses them.

Thanks for participating!!
Back to top Go down

What social media apps do you use?
Page 1 of 1