TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
You're favorite part of Christmas Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
You're favorite part of Christmas EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap1You're favorite part of Christmas Voting_barYou're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap1You're favorite part of Christmas Voting_barYou're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap 
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
Miguel08
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Discord Server

You're favorite part of Christmas

Go down 
2 posters

What are the things about Christmas that you enjoy the most?
Christmas shopping
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap18%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Decorating your house
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap18%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Making a Gingerbread house
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap17%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
Watching people open presents that you bought them
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap110%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 10% [ 12 ]
Helping decorate the Christmas tree
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap19%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 9% [ 11 ]
Getting presents
 8% [ 10 ]
Going to Christmas Eve Mass
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap16%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Attending school Christmas concerts
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap17%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Visiting relatives
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap19%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 9% [ 11 ]
Cooking - cookies, fudge,
 7% [ 8 ]
Egg Nog
 7% [ 8 ]
Watching Christmas movies
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap16%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Going to town Christmas walks
 7% [ 8 ]
Singing Christmas carols or going door to door to sing with a group in your community
You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_lcap13%You're favorite part of Christmas Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 123

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
High School Members
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

You're favorite part of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: You're favorite part of Christmas   You're favorite part of Christmas EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:48 am

Well, I see an increase in decorations going up in town, and a few communities having their Christmas walks, some complete with horse drawn carriage rides. So, let's try to get everybody in the Christmas spirit and take part in my survey. What are your favorite things about Christmas?

DУLДИ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jamie
Trusted - Verified Adult Member
Jamie

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

You're favorite part of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're favorite part of Christmas   You're favorite part of Christmas EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:42 am

My favorite of Christmas... order from Amazon and shopping.

Aanav likes this post

Back to top Go down

You're favorite part of Christmas
Page 1 of 1