What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 32 Points : 6156 Reputation : 3 Gender : Join date : 2020-05-25 Age : 15 Location : Freshman, UHS, I play football basketball and baseball
Subject: East St. Louis, Illinois, shooting Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:03 pm
Not so good news from Illinois
Child, 6 others injured in East St. Louis, Illinois, shooting
Three suspects were taken into custody Friday morning in connection with the incident. They were found in the basement of a partially demolished building, police said.
By Juliette Arcodia Three people were arrested Friday morning in connection with a shooting in East St. Louis, Illinois, that left seven people, including a child, injured, according to police.
Authorities had been looking for the trio since 4 p.m. Thursday, when shots were fired near Martin Luther King Drive and 6th Street. While police have not said what led to the shooting, a spokesperson for the MetroLink train system said a gun battle broke out between two groups near one of its stations.
The seven victims were taken to hospitals, according to police. Their ages and conditions were not released. It was not clear Friday if any of them had connections to any of the suspected shooters.
After the gunfire, the suspects got in a car, tried to beat a MetroLink train and collided with it at the Martin Luther King Drive crossing, the system's spokesperson and police said.