What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 16 Points : 5650 Reputation : 9 Gender : Join date : 2020-08-29 Age : 18
Subject: Best Water Container Ever Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:28 pm
Tried a lot of water bottles to keep my water or Gatorade cold during work outs, and competition. I have tried them all, Yeti, Igloo, and a few others. But the best one by far is The Coldest Water. Keeps my water or Gatorade cold for up to 36 hours.