˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_vote_lcapFinals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_voting_barFinals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_vote_lcapFinals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_voting_barFinals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal I_vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏
Fio
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏

Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal Empty
PostSubject: Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal   Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal EmptyWed May 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Well, it's finals week here to wrap up my freshman year at college. Things seem to be pretty much getting back to normal other than the masks, and class sizes reduced.
I did hear a rumor that one college next semester is not going to allow any student that has not been vaccinated, but here they have not said that.

Good luck to all who are taking college finals, and look forward to a somewhat normal summer, give or take a few restrictions.
Back to top Go down

Finals week, and things seem to be getting back to normal
Page 1 of 1