.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Saturday Uno for May 14th
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

» Favorite Fast Food
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» May 7th Uno night
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:28 pm by Jamie

» Saturday May 7th Trivia night
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:38 pm by Jamie

» Friday Uno
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:38 pm by 丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What is your favorite fast food?
 McDonalds
 Wendys
 Arbys
 Hardees
 Kentucky Fried Chicken
 Subway
 Starbucks
 Taco Bell
 Chick- Fil-A
 Burger King
 Jimmy Johns
 Culvers
 Five Guys
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Vote_lcapTeen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Voting_barTeen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Vote_lcapTeen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Voting_barTeen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
ղɑԵɑղ
Jamie
dantheman
αи∂яєα
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
LGBTQ Youth Rep
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Empty
PostSubject: Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you   Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:50 am

As many of you might now, I  been beaten up, been called names, been picked on and made fun of, basically living the last 2 years of my life hiding the fact that I was gay, and being ashamed, and feeling scared.

I have overcome that now, I am proud of who I am, and I stand up for who I am.

For others that are gay or bi, I am here for you, and this Forum section is here for you to ask questions, or if you want to talk. I have been though many of the same feelings you may be going through, and are experiencing.

You may also send me a private message either in the Forum or the chat room if you would rather not post anything.

ƇƠƊƳ, ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ, Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ¢συитяу вσу, 乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ and like this post

Back to top Go down
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏
Collage Ambassador
T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏

Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you   Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you EmptyWed May 12, 2021 6:52 pm

You have the right to attend a safe school, regardless of your sexual orientation. Your rights were definitely violated and the school cannot ignore this,  and if they did, or tried to shove it under the rug, then that entire school district is taking a huge risk. It looks like you are dealing with this pretty well. Stay positive Kayden, and thanks for what you are doing here to help all our members.

ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ and Pяё$тѳп like this post

Back to top Go down

Teen Lounge International and I am here for any of you
Page 1 of 1