TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Rumors hurt and end friendships Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Rumors hurt and end friendships Vote_lcapRumors hurt and end friendships Voting_barRumors hurt and end friendships Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Rumors hurt and end friendships Vote_lcapRumors hurt and end friendships Voting_barRumors hurt and end friendships Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

Rumors hurt and end friendships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lαυɾҽɳ
Members age 18 and over
Lαυɾҽɳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Rumors hurt and end friendships Empty
PostSubject: Rumors hurt and end friendships   Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:25 pm

I would like to just remind everyone in junior high, and high school, that before you spread that rumor you heard, think about who it is going to hurt.

Rumors can destroy a relationship between 2 people, and also cause very good friends to end their friendship. This just happened to me, and 2 other people in Teen Lounge. The positive thing is all 3 of us know one another well enough, and see each other that we knew it was not true. But even though we knew, other people did not, and that causes people to judge you, or form a negative opinion of you, not to mention your family.

So please, please, please, do not spread rumors about people.

ƇƠƊƳ, [Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ], ᏟᎪᎽᎠᎬᏁ, a-Noah-ing, Aidan and T͏A͏u͏s͏t͏i͏n͏0͏1͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
Pяё$тѳп
Members age 14-17
Pяё$тѳп

Rumors hurt and end friendships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors hurt and end friendships   Rumors hurt and end friendships EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:02 pm

A lot of the time, when you are in a relationship, people thrive on making things up. Hard as it can be, the best thing to do is ignore it, because if you overreact and get too upset about it, other people that heard it will begin to think there some element of truth in the rumor.
Back to top Go down

Rumors hurt and end friendships
Page 1 of 1